Executive Apartmment for Rent No Agents Fees
TOTAL SIZE 46sqm.
1. Available to rent from 4th November 2019..
2. ****NO AGENTS FEES, YOU WILL BE DEALING DIRECTLY WITH THE LANDLORD****
3. Deposit £800.00 but is negotiable and happy to reduce.
4. 1 Bedroom
5. Kitchen Area With Washing Machine And Fridge/freezer, Hob/oven and Washing Machine.
6. Spacious Open Living
7. Modern Welcoming Interior
8. 10 Minutes Walk To Swindon Train Station.
9. Sainsbury's Supermarket Just Across The Road.
10. Brunel Shopping Centre Just Across The Road.
11. Parking Available at an extra cost.
12. 1 Bathroom.
13. EPC Rating D.
This modern one bedroom brand new apartment is right in the heart of the town centre of Swindon and is close to amenities, the property is ideally suited for a professional couple or a professional individual.
As you walk in, you will be greeted in by a warming, welcoming hallway. To your left, there is a storage cupboard to put all those bits 'n' bobs including coats and plenty of space for shelves for all essential gear and two coat hooks to hang up your coats. In front of you is a spacious bedroom with a back window facing out onto the street below. There's plenty of space for a wardrobe, double bed, chest of drawers, TV and 2 bedside tables.
The kitchen is modern and open plan, which makes the whole area feel spacious and sociable as well as including integrated appliances consisting of fridge/freezer, oven/hob/hood and washing machine.
It also features a TV point, Satellite TV point and telephone point. It also features a larger than normal L-Shaped kitchen/diner area.
The apartment has secure entrance and entry phone facility and a lift to all floors. Services available at an extra cost.
1. Parking permit. A multi-storey car park is located just across the road. It costs £150 for a 24/7 permit for 6 months.
2. Satellite TV. For packages go to Google for post code SN1 5AH.
3. Fibre Optic Broadband available. View packages at Uswitch web site under post code SN1 5AH.
4. Council Tax. Costs £1076 per year.
5. Water is currently £31 per month.
6. You will also need to pay the electricity bill. Approx £50 per month.
Mobile phone signal strength is excellent in the apartment.
Finally, the bathroom features a modern bath/shower with screen, wash basin and toilet, with heated towel rail and a storage cupboard to storage all your essentials.
A copy of the EPC is available upon request.
To arrange a viewing, please do get in contact ASAP.
Please note this property is bigger than it seems in the photograph so it's well worth viewing.
All tenants must have full time job AND
a good credit history or a guarantor with a good credit history who can guarantee the rent.
NO LETTING AGENTS OR CALLS ABOUT BUYING OR MANAGING THE PROPERTY.
- Flat to rent
£700 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord