Spacious 2 bed apartment, overlooking water basin
Lovely double room available in a spacious 2 bedroom apartment, situated in the highly desirable waterside Diglis development with excellent views of the Diglis water basin - and just a short stroll into the City of Worcester, Cathedral Square and the numerous leisure, retail and hospitality venues the city has to offer. The apartment requires internal viewing to appreciate the generous sized bedroom and the spacious open plan living space.
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions, but the other main bits that spring to mind are:
- Fully furnished flat, lots of storage and all appliances provided
- All bills included
- Comprises of a communal entrance, private entrance hall giving access to the living/dining/kitchen area
- Property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, juliette balconies and private balcony ideal for outside dining whilst overlooking the basin
- Access to the beautiful riverside walkway less than one minute away
- Access to Netflix, Amazon TV and Fast Fibre Broadband
- Secure bike storage if needed
- Ideal for a professional seeking weekday accommodation
I work in London, and spend most of the working week down in the capital - therefore you will have the apartment to yourself for the majority of the time!
The room is available from now, Mon-Fri, so feel free to drop me a message or give me a call if you have any questions.
Mon - Fri let
- Flat share
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, football, running, nature, outdoors, exercise, festivals, f1, trying new things
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord