Advertise your whole property
I have found the ideal flat in exactly the area I want...thanks for your help.
Want to rent your property out to a group of sharers, but don't want to get into dealing with individual room contracts - advertise your property as a whole on SpareRoom and give suggested room prices to help the group divvy up the rent. People looking for rooms can use the 'Buddy Up' (?) Find other people seeking accommodation to form a new house / flatshare with tool to form groups and rent whole properties.
What are your options?
- Advertise your room on the UK's busiest flatshare site.
- Inclusion in daily email alerts to room seekers.
- Receive email alerts listing room seekers looking in your area.
- All the benefits of SpareRoom's unique safety and scam protection features.
- Free access to SpareRoom's market-leading customer service support centre.
- Simultaneous listings on FindaFlat.com, intoLondon.com Fish4 and more!
- Rent your room faster Bold Ads enjoy all the benefits of a free ad, plus...
- Double your enquiries Bold Ads get (on average) twice as many enquiries.
- Free for ALL to contact you Bold Ads can be contacted from day one without the user requiring Early Bird access.
- Keep your ad near the top of the listings Bold Ads are ranked higher in the search results than Free Ads.
- Higher visibility Bold Ads stand out on the search results page.
- Includes Early Bird Access (?) Early Bird Access is just one benefit of upgrading. With it you can contact all ads on the site as soon as they appear - otherwise you'll have to wait 7 days before you can contact any ads with the Early Bird icon. Find out more » so you can contact all Room Wanted advertisers
Pricing and further benefits of upgrading to Bold
Upgrading also gets you Early Bird Access...
- Have a room to fill? Early Bird Access lets you contact all Room Wanted Ads. Pro-active landlords who contact room seekers fill their rooms faster than those who sit back and wait for enquiries.
- Contact all ads Early Bird Access means there are no restrictions on which ads you can contact.
- Need a room? Competition for good rooms is fierce, particularly in busy areas. Early Bird Access gives you a 7 day head start.
- 7 days: £10.99
- 14 days: £16.99
- 28 days: £23.99
- 6 months: £79
- 1 year: £99
Upgrading is DEFINITELY worth it and represents excellent value for money
What do ads look like?
Got more than one property to let out by the room?
For those with more than one property to let, we offer additional 'top up' listings that you can add onto your bold advertising service at any time. These are priced at a flat rate as an add-on to your existing advertising service and so do not effect the expiry date of your main service. You can begin by placing one advert then add more listings later.
Top up your account with additional listings priced from just £7 each (depending on how much time you have left on your access):
- Less than 2 weeks: £7 per listing
- Less than 28 days: £14 per listing
- Less than 6 months: £19 per listing
- 6 months to 1 year: £29 per listing
If you need more than 5 live listings, please call us on 01625 666 750 for additional savings.
I would just like to write a testimonial for SpareRoom.co.uk. I usually use Gumtree to let my rooms, but this time around Gumtree gave a very poor response. I only had three viewings and none of the applicants was suitable. I therefore gave the "free" option on SpareRoom a try, and I found a super tenant in less than 24 hours. He moved in three days later. I have since had about 8 other enquiries from other prospects, and they all sounded like young professionals. I am now a SpareRoom convert!!!
Vanessa Warwick, Landlord & founder of PropertyTribes
We advertise on a number of different websites and in other media trying to find and target potential tenants for our rooms and consistently Spareroom provides not only the highest amount of enquiries but also the highest quality as well. It certainly provides the best results for us.
Neil Mansell, Franchise Partner & Mentor, Platinum Property Partners LLP
Need any help?
If you need any help, our award winning customer services team are here from 9am until 9pm Monday - Friday and 10am until 8pm at weekends. Please call us on:
01625 666 750 or Contact us by email