Looking for double bedroom, potentially en-suite
I’m an Italian 21-year-old student about to start a Master’s at the LSE. I’ve lived around London for 5 years now (so I know how much a room costs - don’t try to scam me :P). I’m super tidy and clean.
I’m looking for a double or single room (preferably double, with or without en-suite).
- My budget is £700-900 all inclusive if your room is either in Covent Garden, Soho, Holborn or Victoria.
- My budget is £550-800 incl. bills for all other areas in Zone 1-2 with preference given to these areas: Kensington, Hampstead, King’s Cross, Loughborough Jct, Herne Hill, London Bridge (with £800 being only OK for en-suite).
I am very open-minded, I love travelling, eating out, exploring London, playing the guitar, talking about current affairs or environmental issues, going to museums and theatres, running etc. I also like cooking and I’m a veggie, and I love anything that has to do with technology or real estate. I speak Italian, English and some Spanish and French. I’m also very tidy and clean, and respectful of others.
I’m looking for like-minded individuals, students or young professionals to live with. If you have a room that you believe could interest me and is in the locations I’ve mentioned (or very near), please feel free to text. I also like people that are tidy and clean.
- 21, male student
- Single or double wanted
Total budget: £900 pcm
- Minimum term
- 9 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Hampstead & Highgate
- Zone 1
- Zone 2 - North of the River
- Zone 2 - South of the River
- Any pets?
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading