An adaptable person ☺️
I am good at adapting to new people and environments.
I'm looking for a place to live in London.
I work as a professional barista and studied art. And I like exercising and nature. So in my free time, I like to go to coffee shops, galleries, museums, running in a park and travel to hike or walk and watching movies.
On weekdays, I uaually tend to focus on working, self-development and on weekends I enjoy my free time.
#Non-smoker #no pet #vaccinated #clean #positive #politic
I'm ready to be a good flatmate!
- 29, professional female
- Single or double wanted
Total budget: £700 pcm
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Barnes & Putney
- Chelsea & Fulham
- Clapham, Battersea & Wandsworth
- Zone 2 - North of the River
- Zone 2 - South of the River
- Any pets?
- travelling, reading, art, walking, hiking, wine, nature, exercise, languages, coffee, museums, cleaning, knitting, healthy eating, self-development
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading