Professional seeking flat/house share
A little about me:-
- Work in the City as a Learning & Development Consultant.
- Gym goer, mostly classes and recently soul cycle!
- Big foodie i. e. spend majority of my disposable income on dining out
- Enjoy jazz/soul gigs and can also be found regularly watching dance productions at Sadlers Wells
- Uber tidy, and strive to maintain a clean and calm home space and appreciate when others do too
- Favourite tipple: Negroni/Old Fashioned/Red Wine (not all at once of course)
- Coffee vibe: Don’t trust people who go without caffeine
- TV: Love Island is my idea of hell but I’m happy to engage for the sake of a happy home 😂 Hit me with an Al Pacino or Will Ferrell film anytime!
As much as I enjoy meeting friends or going to the gym after work, I also appreciate coming back to a warm, sociable home space.
- 31, professional female
- Double room wanted
Total budget: £1,100 pcm
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Clapham, Battersea & Wandsworth
- Hackney & Clapton
- Hampstead & Highgate
- Highbury & Islington
- The East End
- The South Bank
- furnished room
- washing machine
- Any pets?
- Dining Out, Markets, Dancing, Galleries & Museums, Theatre & Ballet, Cocktails, Travel, Soul Cycle.
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading