Central Studio Apartment £650 All Bills Inc
Stylish studio suite (self contained bedroom) to let £650 pcm DD4 6JE
self contained small studio unit in Dundee with your own bedroom which encompasses its own en-suite and small kitchenette, Situated within walking distance of Dundee City Centre. This concept almost gives you your own individual space (i. e you are not sharing bathrooms/kitchens) – but without the overhead of bills associated with your own studio flat (which estimate at circa £ 230 a month). All you pay is £650 pcm.
• All Bills include - gas, electricity, fast wifi, there is no charge on council tax, ready to move in!
• Deposit of £650 required refundable upon check out, T&C apply.
• All our suites have laundry facilities on site for free of use
• Room cleaning service available upon request at extra cost of £30 each time.
• Other suites /rooms available, at higher or lower price.
In room facilities
• Standard furnishing which includes bed, bedside cabinets, wardrobe, desk and chair.
• Flat screen TV with freeview
• Kitchenette - microwave / fridge with built in freezer / kitchen sink / hob and extraction system, kettle.
• Ensuite with walk in shower
• Large free onsite car park which fits up to 20 cars
• Laundry room - free of charge washing machine
• ideal for contractors, professionals and students who work and study in the area, also perfect stay for gap periods between house moves.
Available now, message or call to arrange a viewing!
- Flat to rent
£650 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord