Comfortable room in charming flat
In a convenient location, you will be staying in a well built Victorian terrace on the High Street. There is unrestricted parking a short 1 min walk away on both sides of the road.
My place is well located for those working in be centre of Bristol, Aztec West or further afield as it is only a 2 min drive to the M5.
The bedroom has a single or double bed (can be made up whichever way you’d prefer!) There is a dressing table/desk, chest of drawers, wardrobe and a full length mirror.
You will have your own double bedroom and a shared bathroom. Other rooms, such as the lounge and kitchen are shared with me in the evenings but you are free to use them as you wish.
Getting around Bristol:
• Shirehampton train station – 12 min walk
• No 3 or no 4 bus between Cribbs Causeway and Bristol Bus Station – stop directly outside the flat
• Portway Park and Ride – to and from the centre of Bristol and passes many museums and the Bristol Aquarium - 10 min walk to the stop on Woodwell Road
Fantastic motorway links. Within 2 min drive of M5, M4 and M49.
Or get the train or bus. Details of train frequency and station location above. The National Express coach terminates at Bristol Bus Station and then you can catch the no 3 or no 4 directly to Shirehampton.
- Flat share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord