Friendly house share looking for a new Housemate
Hi, we're Matt, Mansoor and Bet.
Mansoor has got a new fancy job in F1 so is moving to Milton Keynes and we are looking for a new housemate. It is a modern, clean and tidy house, perfect for another young professional looking for a friendly and sociable house share.
Bet works for a local climbing centre and does creative writing and Matt works for a tech company in north Bristol. We like going to the pub, having games nights and watching films and TV.
The house is very close to the Bristol - Bath cycle route so it is 10-15 minute cycle into temple meeds.
The room that is available:
Double bedroom with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobe (£550pcm for 1 person, £650pcm for couples - deposit 1 months rent)
Shared communal spaces:
* Large and open communal kitchen/diner, including appliances, dishwasher and double oven.
* Cosy, modern living room with projector for film nights, Sky TV and broadband.
* Utility room with large washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Garage for bike storage
The house is fully furnished and all bills and WIFI are included. Communal off-street parking available.
It's 15 minutes from central Bristol by bus(number 6 or 7) from outside the front door(10 mins by car). We are also a 10 minute walk from St. George Park and St. George high street.
Deposits will be held in the government backed tenancy deposit protection scheme (TDP). No admin or agency fees. Sorry no DSS.
Also it is a non smoking household.
If you are interested in coming to have a look please drop us a message on spare rooms telling me a little bit about yourself and we can arrange a viewing!
- Flat share
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 25
- Any pets?
- Walks, games nights, going to the pub, playing sports and climbing
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord