Fully furnished Double Rm off Glos Rd
Fully furnished double room on Oak road, a quiet road just off Gloucester Rd. The house is in a great location, around the corner from Tinto lounge, a greengrocers, GP, butcher, barbers, Horfield Common... to name just a few! Also well connected with frequent buses towards Southmead hospital/ UWE/ MOD/ Rolls Royce/ Airbus to the north, and city centre to the south.
The room on offer:
Double room (3.4 x 3.3m) offered for a minimum 3 month period.
- Fully furnished including a modern wooden bed with built-in storage, bedding and artwork; an antique wardrobe and chest of drawers; wicker bin; bedside lamp and floor lamp; desk.
- Blackout blind and curtains
- Shared use of living/ dining room
- Large upstairs bathroom with shower and bath
- High speed broadband
- Use of washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- Kitchen appliances incl microwave, toaster, bread maker, slow cooker, etc
- Reasonable sized, lawned back garden with bbq
Rent includes all bills: council tax, gas, elec, water, broadband. Deposit is 1/2 month rent.
You would be sharing with:
- Me, a 34 year old live in landlord/ homeowner working as an eye doctor/ surgeon in Bristol. I enjoy singing in a Bristol based choir, cooking, travelling, and am involved in a local church.
- 1 other housemate (tbc), currently a very nice engineer moving to France for a new job.
- 1 cat Marmalade. Looking for a housemate who is not allergic and could embrace living with a friendly cat!
This house is furnished with a mix of antique and new furniture and artwork (mostly originals and copies of a professional artist friend's work). I am looking to find a friendly, respectful, professional housemate who could enjoy sharing the house and treating it as their home. Hoping to share occasional meals in and out of the house, Christmas parties and barbecues- as I have with previous housemates who have gone on to become good friends.
Please reply by email giving a bit of information about yourself, including age and work description, earliest move in date and lodging period you are looking for, and whether you could get a reference or two from current +/- previous landlord.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
- House share
- £600 pcm (double)
- 01 Feb 2020
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Singing; cycling; travel
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord