Newly decorated Room for rent in Southville
Covid-free, small double room available for full weeks, short or long term rent in a friendly house in Ashton (BS3).
The house is in a very sought-after road, close to amenities, transport and Ashton Court estate.
Currently there is a second reception room offering Netflix and Apple TV which is available for your use during the evenings (when available). Excellent Sky Wi-Fi included throughout the house. All bills included.
- 2 minute walk to North Street and the popular Tobacco Factory cafe and brewery, with other cafes, restaurants and bars (some with live music).
- 2 minute walk to bus stop taking you to City Centre.
- 20 minute walk to the Ashton Court Estate with vast woods, ideal for running/walking.
- 20 minute walk to Temple Meads train station.
- 20 minute walk to Cabot Circus shopping centre.
- 25 minute walk to the beautiful Clifton Village and the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
On street parking available.
The room is fully furnished in contemporary fashion and overlooks my small garden with seating and planting. Please note - there is a ‘Small Double’ bed (not a full sized double). The room comes with a Sky Q Mini Box if you want to bring a TV! The bathroom is communally shared and right next to your room. The house is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Currently, my 20 year old daughter and I live here together (but flatmates may change), We have a Russian Blue cat (non-allergenic!) who is very friendly and clean.
I am looking for a very tidy, clean, conscientious and respectful professional who would be happy to share a friendly, easy-going family home during the week.
The room is available immediately. I ask for a months rent as deposit. Please message me expressing your interest, telling me about yourself.
This room is also available for Mon-Fri let at £500/month. (£600 per month, full week)
- House share
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- food, swimming, pubs, outdoors, design, gigs
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord