Beautiful double room overlooking the river
Available: 1st April 2021.
Female housemate preferred for house balance
Great furnished double room in a victorian shared house close to the city centre. 10 minutes walk to the centre. Close to the vibrant bars, cafes and Theatre of Southville.
Walk-in wardrobe. Double bed, bedside table and chest of drawers. Double glazed with new sash windows.
Room has its own ensuite bathroom and has been newly refurbished.
The kitchen is brand new with ample storage and a beautiful breakfast bar with a flat screen TV.
Dedicated secure space for bike storage. Landscaped front and back garden.
Rental amount includes all bills including 300MB broadband.
Weekly cleaner of common areas provided within the rental amount.
Working professionals only. No couples allowed. No shift workers allowed. We need a FEMALE for the house balance please.
Deposit and references required.
If you are interested, please drop a reply with the following information:
- Nature of current employment and outline hours worked
- Where you are currently living and why you are moving
- Confirmation of non-smoking status :-)
- Confirmation you would be willing to take the room from the date above (1st April 2021)
- Evenings in the next week you can meet the current housemates.
- Ideally your email and mobile number.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
- £660 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord