*Ensuite Double - Southville *
🏠En-suite double room 🏠- 3 minute walk from North Street- Sharing with friendly sociable tenants-Looking onto Victoria Park-Great Location.
Are you someone looking to live in a vibrant and popular area near central Bristol with great access to lots of amenities? This could be the house for you!
Here's what you get:
- Great location, walking distance to North St, Habourside, transport links and parks
- Fully furnished double bedroom with own private bathroom
- Modern kitchen/communal area with all white goods, sofa and wall mounted TV
- Good sized communal patio garden with secure bike storage and rear access
- High speed broadband included
Easy walking distance into the City Centre, Hotwells, cycle tracks and close to excellent public transport links.
House is next to Greville Smyth Park and only a 20 minute walk to Ashton Court if you want to escape from the City. Also located for great access to M5 and M32 and 35 minute walk to Temple Meads Train Station
This spacious room has its own en suite bathroom and is beautifully furnished; ready to become your own home.
The house was recently refurbished to a high standard. Full gas central heating throughout.
The communal kitchen is kitted out with all mod cons - washing machine, tumble drier, microwave, 6 hob cooker, dishwasher, a large fridge and a large freezer.
The communal area has wall mounted TV, and there is a low maintenance patio garden with secure bike storage available and rear access for easy use of bikes. There are 5 rooms in the house, all en suite.
ALL bills are included in the rent. This includes internet, council tax, water, gas & electricity.
Please note that there is 1 months deposit payable, 1 month's rent in advance.
Please note if you wish to secure this property we will require a holding deposit of one weeks rent, this can be deducted from your first rent payment.
We are sorry but we can only accept working tenants in this property. Single occupancy only.
VIEWINGS - Please include a mobile number, email address and preferred day + time, to help us arrange viewings with you.
- House share
- £635 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 35
- Any pets?
- Friendly people in a nice house, who enjoy each others company
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent