Large Room in Shared House Weston Super Mare
Location - WESTON SUPER MARE BS23 1DB.
Spacious room with Ensuite shower room on first floor
Would suit Professional or Key Worker
Quiet house. Wifi,
Shared use of Kitchen, lounge area and garden, with bike rack.
The house is close to Weston Super Mare town centre and beach with great bus routes and transport links to get in and around Weston.
This is a great quiet house and is sure to be in high demand so don't miss out. Ideal for shift workers and night workers.
Near Weston General Hospital and main railway station with trains to Bristol, London and SW
- All bills included
- shared kitchen
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- No communal TV (quiet house). TV connection in
- Kitchen `- Use of microwave, cooker and fridge/freezer
- cupboard space, electric cooker.
- Washing machine (prepay tokens)
- Regular Housekeeper for communal areas.
- Great transport links
- Close to Shops and restaurants, town centre
- Single occupancy.
Please enquire by message, giving details of where you work, what role you work as and hours. Whether you would have a deposit, references, and/or a guarantor who is a home owner in the UK. When you want a room from and for how long.
Payment monthly in advance .
We regret we do not take cash,
Send me a message with details about you, and info as requested above.
Also leave your telephone number and I will call you during working hours.
Without all this information I will not take your application further.
- House share
- £565 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 65
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord