Professional Home 4 Semi/Professional House Share
🌞No Deposit 🌞Free Allocated Parking 🌞Discounts includes ADDITIONAL room for use as your own private lounge, office or study.
Hi my name is Vee, a member of the British Landlord Association, thanks for stopping by... We hope to complete renovation by the 29th November 2020, when additional photos of the shared amenities will become available. In the meantime, l am happy for viewings to take place. l hope my ad will be of interest...
l am a friendly and down-to-earth self-employed London college lecturer/tutor, with a good sense of humour. A live-in private landlord, located on the ground floor with a friendly and professionally trained pet dog (Skye). We wish to share our home with the maximum of two like-minded housemates for a harmonious and effortless shared living.
I live in a semi detected four-bedroom house with a lovely atmosphere located in a safe, quiet and well-lit cul-de-sac between green open spaces includes 40 acres wood lands and x3 parks.
Good links to the A421, A6, A1 and M1 via Kempston bypass
Available for rent are two units...
Unit 1: Double Unfurnished Bedroom £350 per month, (£100 off) reduced from £450. Suitable for Short Stay until end December 2020. This Unit to become available as Furnished from 1st January 2021 at £550 per month. Suitable for either Short or Long stay, minimum stay three months.
Unit 2: Double newly Decorated and fully Furnished Bedroom plus one small newly Decorated room £550 per month (£100 off), reduced from £650 (Couples £750 per month). Suitable for Long Stays over six months, minimum stay three months.
Further details for Unit 2 as follows...
* The double bedroom consists of full-size double bed and mattress, bedside drawers, wardrobe and chest of drawers
* The small room located next to your bedroom has a two-seater leather recliner sofa and small side table. This room can be used as your own private lounge, study or office.
kitchen/dining area with TV (Full use of all kitchen amenities includes washing machine), allocated cupboards and work units. Downstairs toilet with sink, upstairs 3-piece bathroom and laundry room. Seating in the garden to enjoy a cold drink at the end of the day, a lockable and secure outdoor cupboard storage space plus x2 front of property allocated parking spaces.
All bills included:
- Council Tax
- Gas & Electricity
- Super fast broadband
I provide twice daily cleaning for the communal areas. Additional housekeeping service including meals, to be negotiated on an individual basis.
The house is located only 4 minutes’ walk to Kempston's local amenities includes…
• Bus stops (regular - 12 minutes bus service to Bedford)
• numerous GP Surgeries and Dentists
• post office and library
• Swimming pool
• shopping centre plus multiple independent shops
• various restaurants
• Kentucky, Subway, Domino’s Pizza and multiple fish & chip shops
• saloons and barbers plus Pharmacy
• 10 minutes’ drive to Kempston Interchange Park (A421 Kempston Bypass)
Kempston is close to Bedford amenities…
• 1.2 miles to Bedford hospital
• 1.4 miles to Bedford town centre
• 1.4 miles to Bedford college
• 1.9 miles to Bedford St Johns train station
• 2 miles to *Bedford main line station
• 2.9 miles to Bedford International Athletic Stadium
• 3.2 miles to Bedford university
• 20 miles to Luton Airport
* 20 minutes southbound train service to Luton/Luton Airport Parkway to South London, stations to Brighton and for connections to the South East.
If you are looking for a good standard room in an equally good standard house situated within excellent travel locations and that offers value for money, then please get in touch... we can arrange a viewing virtually or at the property observing social distancing rules.
A show of identification and a COVID 19 Health, Safety and Wellbeing telephone question check, will be required prior to or on the day of viewing.
The following four documents (without exclusion) will be required in advance of securing the room.
(1) a positive reference from your previous landlord alternatively, a character reference from another professional.
(2) a landline number for your current landlord or employer
(3) poof of earnings
(4) a COVID 19 Health, Safety and Wellbeing telephone question check
Do ensure to indicate (within your first enquiry message), your ability to provide all four documents as set out above, in the event you wish to secure accommodation.
There is no legal obligation on either party, prior to the collective signing of the HOUSE/FLAT SHARE LICENCE AGREEMENT – ENGLAND & WALES, as set out by the British Landlord Association.
- House share
£350 pcm(NOW LET)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord