Newly Decorated & Refurbished Large Modern Doubles
🌞Doubles with ADDITIONAL room for use as your own private lounge, office or study 🌞Free Allocated Parking
Clean and spacious professional female accommodation
Double Bedroom One £480
Double bedrooms consist of a new full-size double bed and mattress, bedside drawers, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* Small room located next to your bedroom has a two-seater leather recliner sofa and small side table. This room can be used as your own private lounge, study or office.
Hi my name is Vee, a member of the British Landlord Association, thanks for stopping by... having recently down sizes to the ground floor, on offer is the entire first of my house available to share. Available for your sole use are two newly decorated and fully furnished double bedrooms plus one small newly decorated furnished room and bathroom. l hope my ad will be of interest...
l am a friendly and private self-employed London college lecturer/tutor, with a good sense of humour. A live-in female landlord, located on the ground floor with a friendly and professionally trained pet dog (Skye). We wish to share our home with the maximum of two female lodgers albeit happy to consider other circumstances as long as you are, full-time employed, self-sufficient, clean/tidy and like-minded for a harmonious and effortless shared living. Choosing the right lodger is my utmost priority so do ensure to indicate your ability to meet the requirements (as set out below), within your first enquiry message.
I live in a semi detected four-bedroom house with a lovely atmosphere located in a safe, quiet and well-lit cul-de-sac between green open spaces includes 40 acres wood lands and Addison Howard Park.
Good links to the A421, A6, A1 and M1 via Kempston bypass
kitchen/dining area with TV (Full use of all kitchen amenities includes washing machine), allocated cupboards and work units. Seating in the garden to enjoy a cold drink at the end of the day, a lockable and secure outdoor cupboard storage space plus x2 front of property allocated parking spaces.
All bills included:
- Council Tax
- Gas & Electricity
- Super fast virgin broadband
The communal areas of the house will be kept clean to an acceptable standard. However there is no official cleaning service and I expect my lodgers to clean up after themselves and maintain this standard.
The house is located only 4 minutes’ walk to Kempston's local amenities includes…
• 40 acres wood lands and Addison Howard Park
• Bus stops (regular - 12 minutes bus service to Bedford)
• numerous GP Surgeries and Dentists
• post office and library
• Swimming pool
• shopping centre plus multiple independent shops
• various restaurants
• Kentucky, Subway, Domino’s Pizza and multiple fish & chip shops
• saloons and barbers plus Pharmacy
• 10 minutes’ drive to Kempston Interchange Park (A421 Kempston Bypass)
Kempston is close to Bedford amenities…
• 1.2 miles to Bedford hospital
• 1.4 miles to Bedford town centre
• 1.4 miles to Bedford college
• 1.9 miles to Bedford St Johns train station
• 2 miles to *Bedford main line station
• 2.9 miles to Bedford International Athletic Stadium
• 3.2 miles to Bedford university
• 20 miles to Luton Airport
* 20 minutes southbound train service to Luton/Luton Airport Parkway to South London, stations to Brighton and for connections to the South East.
If you are looking for a good standard room in an equally good standard house situated within excellent travel locations and that offers value for money, then please get in touch... we can arrange a viewing at the property observing social distancing rules.
The following four documents (without exclusion) will be required in advance of securing the room.
(1) a positive reference from your previous landlord alternatively, a character reference from another professional.
(2) a landline number for your current landlord or employer
(3) poof of earnings
(4) Full CRB check (current within the last 12 months).. We are happy to apply and pay for the cost on your behalf, in the event you do not have a current Full CRB.
In order to save time and to guarantee a response to your enquiry do ensure to indicate (within your first enquiry message), your ability to provide all four documents as set out directly above.
A show of identification and a COVID 19 Health, Safety and Wellbeing telephone question check, will be required prior to or on the day of viewing.
There is no legal obligation on either party, prior to the collective signing of the HOUSE/FLAT SHARE LICENCE AGREEMENT – ENGLAND & WALES, as set out by the British Landlord Association.
- House share
- £480 pcm (double)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord