Beautiful Rooms, All Bills Inc. - Zero Deposit Opt
High quality furnished double rooms to rent in a professional house share.
Moving to the area? Saving to buy? Or just like living with others?
Look no further!
We currently have available a lovely double room on the ground floor and from 27rd July a very large double room upstairs in this house with a lovely garden overlooking Jubilee Park.
The rent is inclusive of council tax, electric, gas, water, Superfast broadband, weekly cleaner, window cleaning and garden maintenance.
The house is on the South side of town with easy access to the A421. Bus stops are only 65 meters away and local shops a 3 minute walk.
- Fully equipped house specifically arranged for sharers (all you need to move in is your duvet/bedding)
- High quality contemporary furnishings
- Shared modern, fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher
- House includes one en-suite room plus two shared bath/shower rooms
- 42” LCD TV
- Blu-ray player
- 200Mbs Superfast broadband
- TV socket in bedrooms
- Rear garden and patio with gas BBQ and garden furniture with direct access to Jubilee park
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Secure, dry, bike store (garage)
- Weekly cleaner & fortnightly gardener
- No couples due to licensing and insurance requirements. Sorry.
Zero Deposit option available - The Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme replaces the traditional cash deposit with insurance, paid for by the tenant. The tenant pays an initial, non-refundable fee, equivalent to one week’s rent, followed by an annual admin fee of £26.
The existing housemates are a social yet respectful group of young professionals who work in the area.
Some of our tenants enjoy our accommodation so much they have stayed with us for as long as 5 years.
Some of the comments from those who have unfortunately had to leave us:
"in all my years of rental I can safely say I have not found a more prompt and hassle free landlord" - Hannah
"As I mentioned some time ago, the reason is that I would like to move on with my life and nothing to do with the house itself or the other tenants, or you as a landlord - as all of those have been perfect!" - Rafal
"I would like to thank you for being wonderful landlords, the treats at Christmas were really appreciated and problems have been fixed promptly when they have arisen.
I love to tell you that the housemates are amazing people, and great housemates, more like family." - Amy
To arrange a viewing call, text or email.
In order to maintain as much social distancing as possible and keep prospective and current tenants as safe as possible, initial viewings will be conducted by video call or by sending a video walkthrough to the interested party.
When making an enquiry please also let us know the following:
- Have you had Covid-19 (confirmed by a test)?
- Do you currently have any symptoms of Covid-19 (a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste)?
- Have you knowingly been in close contact (within 2m) of anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Are you self-isolating due to having had symptoms or been asked to by NHS test and trace?
- Were you notified that you are clinically extremely vulnerable and asked to “shield"?
- House share
- £425 pcm (double)
£450 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 33
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord