Newport Pagnell Shared Flat - Room To Rent
Top of Silver Street, pretty much in the centre of the Newport Pagnell High Street.
Perfect for someone who prefers not to drive, and likes scenic walks around the parks and countryside.
The bedroom is a large space 3.4m x 3.75m. Furnishing to include:
- Double bed with underneath storage
- Double Wardobe unit floor to ceiling with internal
dividers and hangers
- Desk & Shelving Unit with office chair (Optional)
- Bedside Drawer units x 3 (Optional)
All artwork and additional items in pictures to be removed.
The living room is also large 6.4m x 3.5m. Furnishings include:
- 3 seat sofa
- 4 seat dining table
- 2x Bean bags with homemade pine coffee table
- 56" TV with TV Stand
The Kitchen is a seperate room (2.2m x 3.4m) which includes:
- Fan oven/grill with 4 hob gas stove
- Washing machine
The Bathroom is 3m x 2.1m, with a bath & shower, airing cupboard etc.
The flat is located on the 2nd story of the building which is an old print works dating back to the early 1900s. The flat is at the top of the building meaning there are no neighbours above and the loft space is available as storage.
I have lived in the flat for 4 years and love the apartment + location.
I am renting my room out as I will be away from Feb-Oct.
My flat mate has lived with me for 1,5 years and is very easy to get along with which creates a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Flat share
- Newport Pagnell
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 7 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord