Double Bedroom In Penn Village
Double bedroom overlooking a large mature garden in three bedroom semi-detached house in village of Tylers Green, Penn, Bucks.
Single occupancy - £625 inc. bills.
Double Occupancy - £850 inc bills
Clean and centrally heated
Spacious shared lounge, kitchen, Dining room, and a large garden.
-All bills included (including broadband).
-Washing machine and dryer.
-Shared Parking space on driveway and space on the road.
-Garage and attic space for storage.
-Landlord does not live in.
- Circa 30 seconds to Recreation Park, 5 mins to local Co-Op shop and Bus Stop into High Wycombe town centre (31 service).
- High Wycombe is circa 13 mins / 3 miles away
- Beaconsfield is circa 7 mins / 4 miles away.
- Beaconsfield train station - London to Marylebone is 30 mins duration.
- London, (20-60 mins, West or Central depending) Junction 3 of the M40 is 3 miles away
- Heathrow, 25 mins
Available very early June 2022
In fifteen years of letting the property, tenants have only left when their jobs or personal lives have determined their need to do so.
- House share
- HP10 Area info
- £625 pcm (double)
- 01 Jun 2022
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 49
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord