Double Bedroom in Townhouse Next to Camb Station
If interested, please drop us a message introducing yourself! I'll then write to you to invite you for a virtual viewing & to meet the flat mates :)
-- Description --
A double bedroom in a 5 bedroom townhouse, 2 mins walk from Cambridge Station and 10 mins walk into the centre of town, will be available for medium to long term renting from the 23rd of January onwards.
The house has a beautiful, quiet garden and patio with table & chairs for summer, as well as a large spacious kitchen area, which has 3 shared fridges, in the front there's a lounge with 2 sofas and a TV. As well as this, there is a spare-room on the ground floor with a bed where friends can stay when they visit or you can work from home. So, plenty of space to chill out, cook, relax etc.!
There are 4 flatmates living here currently: 2 male and 2 female, and their professions are broad from placement bio-scientist, data scientist and environmental engineer - we've lived with journalists and magazine editors in the past! All are welcome.
Generally, we spend time doing activities together as a house, like going for cycle rides to local coffee roasteries, breweries or national trust sites. As well as playing board games or just chilling out and cooking / watching movies.
It's an awesome house and I've stayed here for 2 years, sad to see it go as I move onto travelling around the world!
-- Important Info --
- We pay 90 GBP per month towards bills, council tax, electricity an gas, this gets reimbursed regularly if overpaid
- The room came unfurnished so I had to buy all the furniture, I'm happy to sell this all on for a reasonable price incl. bed e. g. 250 GBP
- Flat share
- £615 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 30
- Any pets?
- travelling, art, films, food, cycling, nature, video games, science, board games, comedy, nights out, current affairs, cocktails
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate