Unfurnished double room in furnished house Milton
***About the house***
- Recently refurbed 4 bed house with garden. 2 min walk to Tesco, 5-10 minute cycle to science park, 15-20 minute cycle to city centre, easy access to A14 and A10.
- Open plan downstairs
- Kitchen has communal amenities but bring any bits you want to add to the kitchen; we love cooking!
- 2 bathrooms + downstairs toilets
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer and additional fridge freezer.
- The fourth bedroom is currently set up as a home office and gym. We don’t plan to get a 4th housemate, as the house is comfortable with 3 tenants and very affordable. The spare room is for sharing between the three of us, so you're welcome to bring any gym equipment / use it to store bits and bobs.
- Garden to rear with shed (welcome to store a bike / bits and bobs in shed)
- Whole house is rented unfurnished; furnishings in the property belong to the current tenants - you're welcome to make use of them & bring any additional furniture!
- Milton is a large village with: big Tesco, Post Office, GP Surgery, multiple pubs, car mechanic / MOT centre, beauty therapists, barber, convenience store, takeaways, large country park.
- One allocated parking space and plenty of street parking too
***About the room***
- First floor double room (355cm x 213cm)
- Will be unfurnished and empty upon arrival
***About the bills***
- The rent figure advertised includes all bills i. e. council tax, utilities, water, WiFi
- We do not currently have a TV licence, as we have no need of it, but can contribute equally to get one if required
(Note: this price (£550) is based on current rates and what we’ve been paying for the last year. Of course, they’re subject to change and council tax tends to go up a smidge year-on-year.)
- We’re looking for a professional (but will consider a PhD student) who is sociable and friendly.
- Tidiness of the communal spaces is important to us and we’d be looking for someone who’ll help us keep things nice and get stuck into the cleaning jointly.
- Room is available ASAP, and we'd encourage viewing to see the house's full potential.
- House share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 25
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate