Modern spacious double rooms
I have a 3 bedroom property located in the popular area of Fletton, very close to the city centre (10 minute walk) yet situated in a very quiet and pleasant street. As I have only recently purchased and moved in to the property myself, all rooms are recently renovated and the furniture is all new - maintaining a modern, clean environment throughout the house. I currently occupy one of the bedrooms myself and I have 1 bedrooms available to rent. Both of the bedrooms available are spacious double rooms, with one room being significantly larger. Both rooms are recently renovated and fully furnished, including; built-in wardrobes, double beds, brand new mattresses, pillows, duvets and furnishings. This is a two storey house and all bedrooms are located on the upper floor.
Downstairs is a large communal space with an open plan living/dining room. The kitchen is equipped with a built-in gas hob, electric double oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. The bathroom/toilet is also situated downstairs, equipped with a bath tub and shower. To the rear of the house is a large, enclosed garden with decking and plenty of grass - perfect for summer.
The ideal tenant would be a professional who works the typical full time hours. I am looking for someone who is clean, tidy, respectful of others and their surroundings, as well as trustworthy. I would like someone that would treat the house as if it were their own.
- All bills included
- Modern and spacious - fully furnished and recently renovated all throughout the house (including newly fitted kitchen and bathroom)
- 50MB unlimited fibre broadband
- TV points in every room
- Individual locks on the bedroom doors to maintain privacy
- Walking distance to the city centre (approximately 10 minute walk)
- Bus stop located within 5 minute walking distance, providing good bus links to all areas of Peterborough
- There is no private parking available at the property, however there is plenty of street parking (no parking permit required)
- Very close to the train station
Room availability / Rent (£PCM)
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom £390 PCM
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or to arrange a viewing - I'd highly recommend viewing the property so you can appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer and to get a feel of the area/location.
- House share
- £390 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord