Not a typical house share!
Friendly well managed and maintained house share for discerning working professionals.
This truly impressive double detached property is conveniently located on the edge of Latchford Village providing all key amenities with,
> Warrington town centre (+ 2 main train stations) & Stockton Heath village are both +/-1 mile away.
> Woolston, Fearnhead, Birchwood & Risley are all within 10 minutes drive.
> Close to motorway network, with M6/M56 & M6/M62 interchanges both within 10 minutes drive.
> Large private off-road car park.
Large fully furnished bedroom providing lots of storage, with
- Double divan storage bed with orthopaedic mattress.
- Double wardrobe with mirror.
- 4 drawer chest of drawers.
- Bedside cabinet.
- TV aerial socket & Ethernet (Hard Wire) Broadband points.
- Private En-Suite with shower, toilet, basin, storage cabinet & heated towel rail.
Large Galley Kitchen with,
- Dedicated storage areas (cupboard, fridge & freezer shelves) for each housemate.
- All kitchen utensils and appliances provided, including 2 x each of cooker & hob, large fridge freezers, microwaves, kettles, toasters, washing machines, tumble dryers, ...
Large Living / Dining room with,
- 2 x Leather settees
- Dining table & chairs
- 50” LCD TV with Freeview and 3D Blu-Ray / DVD player.
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
- NO ADMIN FEES.
- Unlimited Virgin 350Mb (wi-fi & hard wired) Broadband service.
- Fully integrated Smoke Alarm & Emergency Lighting System.
- Thermostat controlled radiators & double glazed throughout.
- Weekly cleaning of all communal areas.
The house is designed to suit professionals either working in Warrington or commuting nearby, who are looking for a high quality & friendly house with likeminded people.
We are professional live-out landlords and are accredited with both National Landlords Association and Cheshire Landlords.
We manage the property ourselves, so you will only deal directly with us - no agents involved.
Please contact to arrange a viewing of this exceptional property - This is not a typical house share!
- House share
- £120 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 45
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 8 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord