10 min walk to Yarm High Street
Your perfect home is waiting for you
We make shared living that much easier for you!
* All bills included!
* Superfast broadband
* Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax
* Weekly cleaner for all communal areas
* A friendly house share with a community of housemates
* Professional landlord and fast response for all
maintenance issues and queries.
*Eaglescliffe - a much sought after location
*If you don't feel like cooking, there is a wide variety of takeaways just a 2 min walk away at Durham Lane shops
*Shop til you drop for your groceries with Tesco and Sainsburys just down the road.
*If you want a night out, Yarm High Street is just a 10 min walk - full of restaurants and bars
*The nearest train station is Allens West a 5 min walk and there bus stops on Durham Lane to get you across Teesside.
* 13 minute drive to North Tees hospital
*Luxury Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Area and Living Area
*All bedrooms have their own bathroom - 5 ensuite and 1 off suite
*All bedrooms are equipped with ethernet points if you need or want to work from home
*Airy conservatory to relax in
*Separate laundry room
*Garden with seating and BBQ
*🚗 Parking for up to 4 cars on drive and plenty of street parking
Weekend and evening viewings available
Leave me a message on here or contact me via text/phone and I can arrange a viewing for you - in person or via video call!
- House share
£120 pw(NOW LET)
£520 pcm(NOW LET)
£105 pw(NOW LET)
- £110 pw (double/en suite)
- £115 pw (double/en suite)
£115 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 24
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord