Single Professionals, Room with en-suite
Room available to rent all with en-suite to Professionals who are wishing to share a spacious furnished detached house which has a lovely semi-rural setting on a private development.
The house is furnished to modern, high standard and benefits from woodland or green field views from most aspects of the property, whilst at the same time being conveniently situated for access to the A1, A19 and A66.
Shared kitchen/diner includes a large fridge/freezer; stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood and dishwasher. All crockery, cutlery, glassware and necessary kitchen accessories are provided. The separate utility room includes a washing machine and tumble dryer as well as ironing facilities.
A modern and comfortable shared lounge with SKY TV, a large conservatory overlooking the garden , entrance hall with a ground floor WC . Free wireless Internet provided throughout the property.
Bedroom 1 (double room) *LET* - Fully tiled modern en-suite bathroom includes bath and a separate shower cubicle with mains shower, basin and toilet, a shaver point, bathroom cabinet. The bedroom is furnished to modern high standard. Furnishings include double bed, bedding and towels with quality mattress, double mirrored wardrobe, drawer units, and matching bedside cabinets and lamps. ALL BILLS included plus regular cleaning of the shared areas. £500 per month (£115.00 per week)
Bedroom 2 (Double Room)*PENDING* -Fully tiled modern en-suite shower room includes shower cubicle with electric shower, basin and toilet, shaver point, bathroom cabinet. The bedroom is furnished to modern high standard. Furnishings include double bed, bedding and towels with quality mattress, double mirrored wardrobe, drawer units and matching bedside cabinets and lamps.
£500 per month (£115.38 per week) includes ALL BILLS and regular cleaning of the shared areas.
Bedroom 3 (extra large double room) "LET"- Fully tiled modern en-suite shower room includes shower cubicle with electric shower, basin and toilet, shaver point, bathroom cabinet. The bedroom is furnished to modern high standard. Furnishings include double bed, bedding and towels with quality mattress, double mirrored wardrobe, drawer units, dressing table and matching bedside cabinets and lamps.
£520 per month (£120 per week) includes ALL BILLS and regular cleaning of the shared areas.
Ample allocated private parking is provided for each resident.
If you are a single professional, like to live in a clean, modern quiet home we would be pleased to hear from you to arrange a viewing.
Local Amenities include :
- A variety of shops within walking distance
- Local Gym
- North Tees Hospital and the Nuffield Hospital within easy walking distance; in addition, the James Cook Hospital is approximately a 20 minute drive away
Places of interest nearby :
- Norton; a quaint village complete with its own duck pond and rows of Georgian houses is a short distance away. Here you will find a variety of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, butchers, bakers, fruiterers as well as hairdressers and barber shop
- Yarm; small town with curio shops, bars and restaurants
- Middlesbrough, Stockton and Billingham where you will find a host of high street brands and stores
- Teesside airport
This property is perfect for anyone needing accommodation who would like to live in a 'quiet', comfortable, clean friendly environment. An ideal relaxing retreat in a countryside setting on the edge of relatively new development.
Property provides :
- En-Suite furnished bedrooms
- Bed linen and towels
- Short (minimum 3 months), medium or long term stay
- Shared kitchen and dining room
- Shared lounge with Sky TV basic package included
- Shared conservatory
- Utilities included, Council Tax included
- Regular Cleaning of the communal areas
- Room Cleaning Available at an additional cost if required
- Private allocated parking for all residents
- House share
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
- £500 pcm (double/en suite)
£520 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 28
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord