Large dbl for professional/project worker
Mixed style interior with plants.
- There are two showers and toilets in the house
- Full use of living room and kitchen + dining area.
- Small backyard for a bike
- decent double sized room, north facing room at the back of the house, very quiet
Current housemates are mature, well travelled professionals. One works away so barely in the house, the other has FT work, third studies and works.
Excellent amenities and connections.
- free parking by the house
- approx 15-20min walk to town centre or a short bus ride (bus stop is 30 second walk from the door).
- Huge Cityside Retail and Leisure Park down the road - Tesco, Home Bargains, quick eats, cinema, mini golf etc.
- Yorkgate train station 15min walk.
- Alexandra Park with free organized Park runs 10 min walk from the house.
- Duncairn Arts centre next door for evening classes or cultural events.
- Yorkgate health centre with swimming pool nearby, 7 min in the car.
- Approximately 10min walk to University of Ulster campus.
Gas and electricity on shared basis, easy top up cards. Wifi included in the price.
House and room come with everything that is needed to move in straight away including washing machine, dryer, timer for heating etc.
Pofessional, project worker or mature student preferred who will be tidying after themselves and will share tasks to keep the home tidy.
Short term lets considered.
No agent fees.
- House share
- £360 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 36
- Any pets?
- outdoors, good food
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate