House share own bathroom SkyTV 900mbps Internet
- Double bedroom can be un/part/fully furnished with Double bed, wardrobe and large set of draws (see images). Includes bed linen (if required) at no extra cost.
- Smart lightbulb in room can be controlled by app
- Large bathroom next to your room (see images)
- Good size kitchen diner, everything available to share (no need to buy anything) Inc. washing machine, fridge/freezer, disherwasher and all pans utensils etc
- 3 bed detached house with a garage for a little storage space. lots of on-road parking.
- Good size garden with decking, not overlooked by neighbours so great for sunbathing and entertaining during the warmer months.
- All bills included
- Sky Q Ultra HD (Full package) in living room with Sky Q in kitchen diner.
- You can get the full Sky Q package in your room for an additional £6pw
- 900 mbps broadband by end of March2021, great for streaming and gaming.
I understand not everyone will have a deposit, if this is you please get in touch as we may be able to come to an alternative arrangement.
Working professional who ow spends time working from home .
I share custody of a small friendly Toy Cockapoo who stays 3 nights per week. She doesn't moult therefore will not impact any allergies such as asthma.
About the area:
Okehampton is relatively central to Exeter, Plymouth, Cornwall and North Devon. Easy access to m5 via A38. Bus links to Exeter and the train line is becoming more frequent to Exeter.
Walking distance to access Dartmoor. Also walking distance to all shops and supermarkets pubs etc
- House share
- £510 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, gym, socialising, food, football, photography, gaming, snowboarding, vegan, poker, the environment, networking, mental health, game nights
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord