Double bedroom, newly renovated in a 2 bed flat
I am looking for a lodger to rent out my second bedroom. I live alone in a 2 bedroom flat in Charminster, which is 15 minute walk from the center of Bournemouth, and a 10 minute walk to Bournemouth train station, with direct trains to London.
I have recently renovated my apartment, and am looking for a clean, tidy and quiet flat mate to share my apartment with.
I am sociable and enjoy sports, cooking and entertaining, however I also like my peace and quiet, particularly during the week when working!
The room is a good sized double with a king size bed, desk, clothes rail and chest of drawers. I have a small outside space (which is like a courtyard) which is a real sun trap in the summer!
As I work from home most of the time, I would prefer a flat mate who is not also working from home, although this is not essential.
- Flat share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, cooking, reading, sports, socialising, cycling, hiking, wine, tennis, politics, beach, healthy living, sustainability, wellbeing, kitesurfing
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord