Awesome rooms central Brighton + roof terrace
5 x luxury bedrooms.
Co-Living Spaces have created a modern shared living house with inspired social spaces and comfortable bedrooms. Our developments are highly bespoke, thoughtfully designed and centrally located. This property is a short walk into central Brighton and the beach. Added benefit of a separate roof terrace overlooking Brighton.
- 300MB Virgin Fibre Optic broadband.
- Large communal kitchen/diner
- Roof terrace overlooking Brighton
- Landscaped garden with seating and BBQ.
- Communal TV & sofa
- Large american fridge freezer
- All cooking equipment, utensils and cutlery.
- A large range style cooker comes with 5 cooking hobs and 3 oven zones
- Landry facilities
- Bike store area
Bedrooms come with:
- Wardrobe hanging space
- Additional drawer storage
- Bed with memory foam mattress.
- Blackout blinds.
Rooms 1-4 comes with luxury off-suite bathroom (shared with only 1 other housemate)
Room 5 comes with private en-suite
All bills are included in the monthly rent.
Contracts from 6 month terms.
Contact us now if you would like to be added to the priority list for an advance viewing when available.
No Agency fees!
After passing reference checks the following is payable:
1 full months rent in advance.
Rent payable on 1st of every month.
£300 deposit required (registered with Deposit Protection Scheme)
Contact us now to secure a viewing.
- House share
- £675 pcm (double)
£675 pcm(NOW LET)
£695 pcm(NOW LET)
£750 pcm(NOW LET)
£795 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord