Double Bedroom in Central Hove
This beautiful garden flat is located in Central Hove near Hove Town Hall just 5 minutes to the sea on foot.
You can choose the room! (The current tenant is flexible)
Either the double bedroom seen in the pictures with sofa bed and shelf combined with the large bathroom with bathtub for £590 (bills not included*).
Or the large room with the private en-suite bathroom and shower for £785 (bills not included*).
You will be living with a female professional in her early 40s who is interested in cycling, meditation and organic food and who has a great sense of humour.
KEY FACTS & FEATURES:
- Good and fast broadband
- Fully furnished with Designer Furniture from made. com
- Dogs considered (no cats due to allergy) The Dog in the picture is not included.
- Available 19th January (slightly earlier or later dates can be discussed)
- No couples please (policy of landlord)
- Massive shared space: open plan kitchen, living room, dining room, garden
- You will be part of the contract and referenced
- Deposit required (amount depends on the room you choose)
- Please tell us a bit about yourself when you enquire so we can have an idea whether you would be a good fit.
*Bills including council tax, water, electricity, gas, tv license, broadband and cleaner come to approx. £150 each.
Please note: We will be picking up our first viewings from 3rd in January 2021.
- Flat share
- £590 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, socialising, yoga, cycling, cinema, going out, design, meditation, technology, beer
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate