Single lady room in 3 Bedroom Garden House
Hi, I'm looking for fun, calm and friendly lady to share a 3 bedroom garden house with another 2 ladies. (27,32 year old + jack russel)
We are looking for a single female - professional or a student to share our fully equipped house with :-)
The room is small (only with a single mattress) but the living room, dining room, kitchen and garden are specious so we all only sleep in the rooms or stay there when we want privacy.
What we offer:
* bright single room with a window to the garden - super quiet!
* friendly environment to make you feel home
* peaceful garden
* lots of storage space (outside and inside the house)
* big kitchen area with lots of room
* spacious living and dining area
* save storage of bike + cheap street parking
* a company of our 8 year old Jack Russel terrier dog
* quiet street area with a 5 min walk to the beach, 5 min to the train station, 3 min to the main shopping street, 3 min to the buses which goes constantly to the city center.
* respectful but also willing to become a friend!
* Like dogs! (occasionally may ask for help)
* deposit £500 + £375/month rent ALL INCLUDED!
no references or agency fees!
If that sounds like something you are looking for than do not hesitate and contact me so we can arrange a viewing and chat
Looking forward meeting you
- House share
- £375 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 31 to 37
- Any pets?
- My dog, Yoga, Travelling, Adventures, Online entrepreneurship, Walking, Cycling, Having fun
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate