Large Double Room, Refurbished House
This is a Large Double room in a modern house with both on/off-street parking and a short distance to local amenities. This room was just recently painted and the house has recently been through a process of refurbishment.
All jobs within the house will be finished in the next few days. So now is a good time to organise a viewing appointment and be the first to look at this beautiful room.
The room is fully furnished, including a bed, bedside table & light, a large wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
The house has
• a functional fitted kitchen with a range of new appliances;
• a dining room with a lovely table and a set of dining chairs;
• a large garden with a patio area and a shed for storing bikes.
All bills are included in the rent –
• Council Tax;
• Electricity, Gas, Water Rates;
• High speed Internet and TV licence.
The monthly rent is £600, and a very low deposit of £300 is payable upon signing a contract. The house is located on Cornflower Dr which is 10 mins by car or a bike from the town centre and the town train station. There are several bus routes passing close to the house and two supermarkets are within walking distance.
If you wish to arrange a viewing appointment then please call the phone number that is listed in the advertisement.
We can arrange viewings for both the daytime and early evenings.
- House share
- CM1 Area info
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord