Affordable Luxury Double Room in Modern Houseshare
We have a lovely double room available in this clean, bright and airy houseshare in a new-build house in an exclusive and highly sought after residential development in Colchester. Rooms have all been painted in tasteful neutral tones and come fully furnished, ready to move into. All bills are included including superfast fibre broadband and regular cleaning.
We are looking for a clean, friendly and considerate working professional to become part of this household.
Where is it?
In a great CO2 residential location a 10m bus ride or drive to the main Town Centre. There are dedicated parking spaces and ample street parking available as well as good public transport links into the Town Centre. With easy access to Colchester Train Stations, this house is also ideal for commuters. In addition to this there are local shops and facilities within the modern residential development.
We have one generous sized double room with a mirrored built in wardrobe available in this house, decorated with a clean, neutral and contemporary decor. The room is furnished and ready to move into and has a double bed (complete with a double mattress for a good night’s sleep); a bedside table, chest of drawers and a mirrored built in wardrobe.
Amenities and bills:
- All bills are included (Gas, Electricity, Council Tax, Water and TV License)
- Full use of fast, unlimited Fibre Broadband Wi-fi
- Full use of well-equipped shared kitchen including 4 hob cooker, washing/dryer, fridge and freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- There is a downstairs toilet and a further full bathroom upstairs to share.
- Access to well-kept garden
- Regular cleaner for communal areas
- Parking available including dedicated parking spaces and ample further street parking.
- 10m drive/bus ride to Colchester Town Centre and local bus services.
There are no fees to pay. These rooms are available with a small deposit of £200. A non-refundable £100 holding deposit is required to secure the room. Once referencing is complete this will be deducted from your first month's rent.
We are looking for a professional working tenant who is looking for a quiet, clean and friendly place to call home. For your benefit and ours, we reference and credit check all prospective tenants. Generally a 3-month minimum tenancy is required. Unfortunately we cannot take those not working/receiving benefits or those wishing to have children or pets stay.
Rent directly from experienced, friendly and professional local landlords in a tidy and clean new build house.
Call or message now to arrange a viewing and secure your room in this great new houseshare!
- House share
£570 pcm(NOW LET)
£520 pcm(NOW LET)
- £450 pcm (double)
£400 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent