House share located in CO5 from just £94 pw
VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
This property boasts:
* This is a beautiful large farmhouse packed full of character and features including open fire in the living room.
* Large private rooms within the house with amazing countryside views
* Expansive rear garden for guardians to share
* Spacious living room and kitchen giving guardians plenty of space
* Parking directly outside the property on private drive
About the location:
* This property is set in scenic rural surroundings giving amazing views from all parts of the building
* Abberton reservoir and Blackwater Estuary national nature reserve are just a short drive away
* Culver square shopping is under 20 minutes’ drive
* Due to the location this property would suit drivers
It’s unfurnished: Good news, our living spaces are unfurnished. They are a
‘blank canvas’ for you to use your imagination and make homely to your taste.
There are always affordable furniture providers nearby if there are things you need.
Why is the price so good: Because this living space is part of a ‘Property Guardian’
As a live-in Property Guardian: You not only get affordable accommodation on
flexible terms, you're also doing your bit for the community by protecting this
property (simply by living in it).
In order to be a Guardian: You have to be 18 and over, employed and not
have any children or pets living with you (goldfish are fine..!). You also can’t
smoke inside the property (outside, in designated areas is fine).
So, if you’re looking to live in interesting buildings and be part of a community
of like-minded people, this could be ideal for you!
To take advantage of this opportunity: Arrange a viewing by calling us or
complete the contact form and we will get back to you.
- House share
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent