Fully Furnished Rooms in Central Southend
Various rooms to let. ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
At present there is available One Single (shared Amenities) & 1 Double Room.
The house is a short walk to the town centre and to two separate train stations, Southend Victoria & Southend Central with links to London, local bus stops and also two Bus depots.
All bills are included (Gas, Electricity, Council Tax, Water, Broadband),
The property has fast broadband and a garden.
Working only references and credit checks required.
- 9 minutes walk to Southend Victoria Station
- 7 minutes walk to Southend High Street/shopping
- 12 minutes walk to Southend Central Station
- 17 minutes walk to Southend Seafront
- Parking is available in the street, but there is no off-street parking
## THIS IS A 'HOUSESHARE', NOT A FLAT/APARTMENT ##
- Unlimited wireless broadband (from Virgin Media)
- Modern shared kitchen with all modern appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Large American Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Microwave, kettle, toaster
-(SINGLE ROOM) - Shower room with toilet (shared between 4 people)
- (DOUBLE WITH EN-SUITE) – En-suite which includes, shower, toilet & wash basin.
- New central heating system with new radiators
- Regular cleaner (for communal spaces only)
- Deposit not always required
- MUST BE SEEN!
Looking for a clean, tidy, and trustworthy house-mate!
To move in all you will need upfront is:
* 1 month's rent
* Deposit of between £300 & £675 depending on room
No admin fees .
We will need to see your passport, proof of employment, and (if you're not an EU citizen) documented proof that you're allowed to reside/work in the UK.
Sorry no couples, the rooms are only available to individual working professional.
Sorry, no DSS tenants.
The rooms are offered on a 6 month agreement, whereby you would need to give just 1 months notice, when you want to vacate. Shorter term agreements can be discussed.
Message me now to book your viewing appointment.
Please send us a message if you are interested, as we don't respond to 'Interest' notifications.
Please do not contact us if you are a 'couple' wanting to move in, or wanting to share the room. Only one person can live in each room. We are unable to make any exceptions to this, regardless of the circumstances,
This House is ideally located for traveling to Airport / Hospital with buses and trains a matter of minutes away
We also have other furnished apartments and rooms which are available on short term let’s which make it ideal for short term staff at the hospital or flight attendants
If you want to see more pictures of what we have then do send me a mobile no and we can whatsap pictures of all available accommodation
- House share
£145 pw(NOW LET)
£160 pw(NOW LET)
- £96 pw (single)
£115 pw(NOW LET)
£115 pw(NOW LET)
- £125 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 48
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent