1 Double rooms in a friendly house
**Live out landlord**
The house is spacious, comfortable, clean and tidy, with fully equipped kitchen (washing machine and tumble dryer), shared sitting room (with a TV), Wifi (200Mbps), central heating, bathroom/shower, 2 loos and garden.
The house is situated at a great location:
* 5- 7 min walk to both Southend Central Station and Southend Victoria station 🚉.
* 5 - 7 min walk to both high Street and Southend seafront.
* 5-7 min walk to University of Essex
* And 1.6 mile away from Southend University Hospital.
Currently, the house is shared by young, friendly and professionals (NHS nurse, teacher and student nurse). We all enjoy living in the house and look after it really well (cleaning is shared!).
I am looking for someone who's friendly, considerate, enjoys other peoples company but also respects their privacy.
The house and garden are both no smoking.
No couples and all sharers will have the final say as to who moves in.
If interested please contact me through this site, email, or text.
- House share
- £475 pcm (double)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord