Large room in lovely house in Holloway/Islington
We have a lovely and very large double room available in a 4-bed, 3-story Victorian terrace house. I am leaving the country to work abroad and need someone to replace me.
The contract starts on December 19th, but as the room is room available from the end of November you are welcome to move in earlier.
- furnished with a large wardrobe, chest of drawers and double bed frame.
- on the top floor next to a bathroom.
- very bright room with two large windows that have double-glazing.
The house has really nice perks such as:
- 3 indoor living spaces (living room, dining room, kitchen)
- 2 bathrooms (1 shower, 1 bath, both with toilets)
- 2 outdoor spaces (garden with a BBQ)
- modern kitchen with 2 fridges-freezers so lots of space to store your food.
- a washing machine and a dish-washer (no fight over dirty dishes!)
- fibre WiFi.
- a weekly cleaner (included in the bills)
Location is great (zone 2), amenities such as supermarkets (Morrisons, Waitrose, Iceland) are really close-by.
Heaps of bus stops are only 2 minutes away, and on top of that we are within 10 to 15 minutes from major underground stations such as Holloway Road (Piccadilly), Finsbury Park (Victoria), Upper Holloway (Overground) and Tufnell Park (Northern).
Bonus point: the house is a mere 30 steps away from a nice local pub, and not far away from very nice little cafes.
You'd be living with 3 very nice young professionals who I am very sad to leave!
We are looking for someone friendly, easy-going, clean and looking for a nice home.
If you are keen to catch up for occasional drinks or house BBQ, bonus point to you.
Monthly rent: £760
Deposit: £1052 (6 weeks of rent)
Bills: £121 per month (Council Tax included)
Fees: £138 + £99 (reference check + new contract fee)
We go through an agency for the contract but we deal with the landlady directly for any house issue. She always gets things fixed promptly, which is a great.
- £760 pcm (double)
- 30 Nov 2018
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate