Double Room Town Centre House, Bills Inc
First floor double room in shared house in Hanover Street.
The room is in a shared house with:
• Kitchen with fridge freezer
• Hob & oven
• Washing machine
• Communal table & chairs
• Shared living room with comfortable sofas
• Virgin Ultrafast broadband
• Gas central heating
• Smoke and pet free home
• Close to town centre
• Large outside garden/patio area
• All bills included - electricity, gas, water, council tax, broadband
• On street permit parking available at small extra charge (payable direct to council)
• Fortnightly cleaner for communal areas
Room is furnished with a double bed & wardrobe.
A few minutes walk to town centre & Brewery Quarter.
Just over a mile from railway station & hospital.
Deposit will be held with a government approved scheme.
- House share
- £395 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 25
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord