Double Room & Own Bathroom Bills All Inc
Double Room: All Bills Inclusive & Own Bathroom (Optional)
We have a great Double room available in a lovely 2 bed home in the new estate of Kingsmead in Kingsway Gloucester.
Quedgeley is just around the corner, and is only a few minutes’ drive to Gloucester Central, roughly 15/20 Minutes drive to Cheltenham and the same to Stroud. The M5 is approx. 2-minute drive to J12, with Park and Ride, Local shops (Tesco’s, Asda, Aldi, Pizza hut, Chippy & Restaurants) all within walking distance from the property
- Double Bed (Can be kept or own bed installed)
- Room size dimensions 7ft 10 x 9ft 3
- Freshly painted skirts and walls in white.
- Light grey laminate flooring
- Own bathroom right next door to the room.
- Access to Garden and living areas
- All bills included.
- Parking outside the property
- TV Wall bracket can be provided.
The room is a normal double sized, currently has a king-sized bed in, with enough space for a wardrobe set of drawers.
Broadband / Wi-Fi Throughout. Sky TV downstairs.
Fully fitted communal kitchen, with washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave etc.
Please call or text me on to express your interest. You can also message through this site but call for a much quicker response.
Evening and weekend viewings possible by appointment and availability.
All tenancies are offered on a 3-6-month initial term.
DOUBLE ROOM: Just £450pm (Bills and own bathroom), or £425 (Bills only).
Very clean IT Professional of 6 years and looking for a professional person to rent our spare room. You MUST be in FULLTIME work & a clean credit history. No DSS/Housing benefits or Couples I’m afraid.
- House share
- £430 pcm (double)
- 01 Feb 2020
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord