Room to rent: Newent, Gloucestershire (Bills Inc)
Large newly referbished house in the centre of Newent. Room to rent / house share. Perfect for young professionals or students within walking distance to schools, town centre and all local amenities. Upvc double glazing throughout. Property comes with a dog, so only pet friendly applicants should consider enquiring.
Available mid October
Property situated 10 miles from Gloucester 9 miles from Ledbury, 8 miles from Ross on Wye, 5 miles to Heartpury College and just 4 miles to Junction 3 of the M50.
- Large fully furnished single with bed, desk, wardrobe, TV, storage space.
- Fully equiped kitchen / diner including oven, microwave, kettle, dining table, dishwasher, laundry washing machine and seprate tumble dryer.
- Large fully furnished livingroom including large 52 inch flat screen television - freeview / now TV, Xbox and 6 seater leather sofa.
- Bathroom complete with large newly fitted shower, W/C and sink unit
- Upper and lower halls complete with built in storage.
- Large rear garden with lighting perfect for entertaining guests.
- Outside living / entertainment space fully furnished where smoking is allowed. (Main house is strictly non smoking)
- Light and spacious conservatory fully furnished.
- All utility bills
- Central heating
- Freeview + Now TV (TV licence included)
- Council Tax
- Water rates
-SUMMARY & EXCLUSIONS-
- Rent amount: Single £70 pw
- Deposit / Bond: 1 month rent in advance
- Rent payable in advance
- Full use of shared living space
- Property comes fully furnished
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- EPC rating C (71.00)
- No DSS / Housing benefit applicants
- Pets considered by appointment (may incur an additional charge)
- Smokers welcome (Strictly outside space only)
- All bills included
- Rear garden access
- Rent payable weekly or monthly
- House share
- £70 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord