Large Double Room with Private Bathroom
A large double bedroom with furniture in a warm, comfortable, new build house in Stonehouse. (Sorry for the photos with boxes on the bed, will upload a new one ASAP - currently travelling for work).
The house is situated a 20 minute walk from Stonehouse high street, and a 2 minute drive to the M5 motorway. There is a private garage which I am happy for you to store things in. There is also a private driveway. The neighbourhood is very friendly and there are lots of lovely walks close by.
The room contains: a double bed and mattress, x2 bedside tables, a chest of drawers, and a clothing rail. There is a window with views into the back garden. You will have access to a private bathroom directly opposite the bedroom.
It is essential that you are an understanding animal lover as I have a very loving (and nervous) rescue dog.
You will have access to the living room, kitchen, and garden. There will only ever be one other permanent occupant (myself, a 24 y/o professional female).
- References required.
- You must be vaccinated against COVID.
- You must be clean, tidy, and respectful of noise and shared space.
- Clean up after yourself and contibute to the day-to-day runnings of the house.
- No pets.
Please include a mobile number and I will be happy to arrange a viewing and a chance for us to chat.
- House share
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, cooking, reading, gym, socialising, cinema, netflix, animals, crafts, brunch, plants, documentaries, creative, research, feminism
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord