Stroud Town Centre with Parking - Detached Home
Well designed social-living house share for 3 or 4 mature professionals, convenient location right on the edge of the town centre, with off road private parking. All amenities & transport options within a short walk, & less than a 5 minute walk to Stroud railway station & Waitrose.
* Three bedrooms - maximum of 4 housemates - all housemate bedrooms over 12.5m2:
Rent includes everything a modern professional could need:
* Detached character stone cottage.
* Convenient town centre location with off road private parking
* Broadband with unlimited download.
* Communal kitchen - living - dining incl. dishwasher & smart TV with Netflix.
* Generous American style fridge freezer space.
* Separate Utility - washing machine & tumble dryer
* Two shower rooms with large 1700 x 800 walk-in showers.
* Professional housekeeper to clean communal areas weekly to an excellent standard
* Covered private bike storage & enclosed carport
* Outside space complete with gardener
* Consumables & shared linen - ie. tea towels, toilet rolls, dish washer tablets, etc. - provided.
All housemate rooms are double sized & all have:
* Comfortable brand new pocket spring double bed, side table, drawers & wardrobe
* TV aerial point
* Two first floor double rooms available for single housemates - £695 each room for one housemate
* One ground floor double room available for a couple - £795 for the room for two housemates
Ready for our new housemates to move in now.
Well behaved dogs considered.
- House share
£695 pcm(NOW LET)
- £695 pcm (double)
- £795 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord