*NEW* Single Room All Bills Incl - Luxury House
Single room available in a spacious four bedroom 1930s house in leafy Firswood with easy access to the city centre and to Chorlton.
The room has just been redecorated and has brand new carpet, curtains, bed and wardrobe.
- all household bills including 40Mb fibre broadband and TV license
- weekly cleaner and a monthly gardener
- large living room with 40" TV and patio doors to garden
- brand new kitchen, loads of cupboard space, two fridges, washing machine and dishwasher
- stylish 1930s style bathroom - roll top bath - walk-in shower, separate toilet
- large garden - ideal for barbecues
- large hall with room for bikes
- drive at rear with space for two cars or safe on-street parking
- converted loft for storing all those boxes and suitcases
- total of only four tenants in the property
- very well presented period house
*** Viewings Mon 20 Jan, and Thu 23 - Mon 26 Jan ***
The current tenants are pretty easy going, reasonably neat and tidy - looking for similar. Smoking is ok outside the house.
- Firswood is a leafy neighbourhood
- ten minutes from the city centre by public transport
- tram stop (Firswood) 300 yards around the corner
- 86/84 bus routes into town every 10 minutes
- 5 mins walk from the laid back Jam St Cafe, Nip and Tipple, Hillary Step and other bars
- 15 minute walk into Chorlton (bars, restaurants)
- 15 minutes walk into Salford Quays (Lowry Centre - cinema & theatre, Imperial War Museum North, Lowry Shopping Mall)
- Morrisons supermarket 15 minute walk (or 1 tram stop)
- there are two parks within walking distance
The house has an Energy Performance rating in band D.
References will be taken, right to rent check and a tenant check completed. The landlord will pay for these.
- House share
- £335 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord