Brand new 1 bedroom apartment with private balcony
Video Viewings - Luxury Living - Pet Friendly.
Welcome to New Maker Yards at Middlewood Locks, a new, vibrant canal side neighbourhood between Salford and Manchester city centre.
Just 10 minutes from Salford Central and a short walk from Spinningfields, New Maker Yards has the best of both worlds, the buzz of two entertaining cities, and the calmness of the canals. It's a place to live, work and meet friends with a deep community feel.
The development is professionally managed and has a selection of stylish 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. On-site there are many amenities/benefits for residents to enjoy, these include:
- On-site independent bars, shops & restaurants
- Resident's only club room
- Canal side living
- Free high-speed Wifi
- New amenity space which will include meeting rooms, a coffee shop, and a studio for fitness classes (due to complete late summer)
- Communal gardens
- 24 hr security and dedicated on-site team It's all about the community feel
- Pet friendly
There's a Co-op on your doorstep and more retail to come as Middlewood Locks grows. The landlord works with independent retailers to help add character to their neighbourhood and enhance their community feel. Residents will have a Seven Bro7hers Beerhouse as their local pub, a perfect place to enjoy a beer in the sun by the canal.
New Maker Yards, also, has great locations nearby:
- Spinningfields, 0.8 miles
- Manchester city centre, 1.1 miles
- Northern Quarter, 1.4miles
*The development features a number of different apartments in various buildings, with a variety of layouts and aspects. The photos and the floor plan are for illustration purposes only*
- Flat to rent
£850 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent