Cwtch Property are really excited to be releasing our first “CWTCH LIVING” project into South Wales this week.
We have lovingly restored and rejuvenated a magnificent property located in a prominent position overlooking the city.
The stylishly furnished accommodation is arranged over 206 square metres across 3 floors.
With the help and input of local trades and businesses, we have created a living space that is at the absolute forefront of the shared living market right here in South Wales. The overall finish is a melting pot of the history of the house, some modern interior design ideas and our experience and passion for high end furnished accommodation in South Wales.
We have made some nice modern additions to the property whilst sympathetically bringing some original features back to life. The original Victorian floor looks fantastic through the ground floor and we have made a feature of an exposed brick
wall in one of the rooms. The old Dining table and chairs that were left in the property have been restored and now sit on the artificial grass in the living/dining area.
What you can expect of the “CWTCH LIVING” experience
- Space- Spacious furnished rooms to live in and relax
- Quality furniture – all rooms with flat screen TV’s
- En-Suite shower rooms- everybody has their own wash facilities
- Super fast broadband – all rooms have hard wired internet connection plus wifi to all areas of property
- Modern funky design ideas
- Extra Large double kitchen – your own kitchen units
- Your own Fridge Freezer
- Spacious Living/dining room to relax and chat or watch TV on massive flat screen
- Dedicated laundry room
- House share
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
£595 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 32 to 51
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord