Specious double with en-suite!
Spacious double rooms available in this modern house share which is fully furnished. All inclusive rent and a weekly cleaner means no hassle renting in this quiet, safe and friendly neighbourhood, close to Andover town and all amenities.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the size of the rooms. *** During lockdown, video's of the house and rooms are available, so you can see what your new home looks like before you move in***. Available on request.
Furnished with brand new furniture in rooms, including comfy mattresses.
All bills included (including council tax, broadband and Netflix).
Communal areas of the house are cleaned weekly.
Room 1 - Large Double with en-suite (now let)
Room 2 - Large Double with en-suite (available)
Room 3 - Large Double (now let). Only shares bathroom with Room 4
Room 4 - Large Double. Only shares bathroom with Room 3 (now let)
Further WC on ground floor.
Tenants will enjoy access to
- WIFI throughout the house
- 40 inch TV with Freeview and Netflix
- All appliances including fridge freezers, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle, microwave and toaster
- Kitchen equipped with double oven, extractor hood, mugs, glasses, plates, bowls, cutlery, pots/pans, utensils etc
- Large living room with french double doors leading to conservatory
- Separate dining room and conservatory; french double doors into garden
- Garden with table and chairs
- 2 x parking spaces available as well as road parking
You'll enjoy this comfy, modern shared home, with everything you need, including access to additional garage storage to store your bicycle, motorbike or boxes. There are only 4 bedrooms in the house, which means 4 people sharing, making it the perfect mix of sociability and own space without overcrowding.
The landlord ensure the house is well maintained at all times and any queries or issue you may have will be addressed in a timely and professional manner. The landlord delivers a quality service to tenants and faults are investigated and resolved promptly.
Note: All tenants must undergo full tenancy checks prior to being able to move in.
Deposit/securing a room:
Following viewings and confirmation that you would like to secure a room, a £100 holding deposit is required to secure the room. Once the deposit is received, the room will be deactivated and further viewings cancelled. The holding deposit can last for no longer than 4 weeks, before you are required to move in/start your tenancy, upon which time the rest of your deposit and one months' rent becomes due (the £100 will go towards your deposit)..
You will be provided with the application paperwork by email to commence checks. Should the application be unsuccessful, the deposit will be returned to you.
All deposits are backed and held by a government backed scheme.
Although the landlord will consider smokers, smoking is only permitted in the rear garden, not inside the house.
The house is situated in a quiet, friendly and safe neighbourhood
- Hexagon convenience store just 5 minute walk away
- Town centre 5 minute drive
- Train station 5 minute drive
- London Waterloo direct train takes approx 65 mins, every half hour during commuter times
- Supermarkets; Asda, Waitrose, Iceland, Sainsbury's and Lidl in Town Centre 5 min drive
- Easy access to A303, less than 2 minute drive, perfect for commuters to Basingstoke, Winchester, Salisbury, Southampton and Newbury
- Portway industrial Estate 1.8 mile drive
- Walworth Industrial Estate 3.5 mile drive
- Porton Down within easy access (10-15 minute drive)
- Army HQ short drive
- House share
£620 pcm(NOW LET)
- £575 pcm (double/en suite)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- 31 Aug 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate