Large room with Ensuite, all bills SP10 3XY Sky Q
Suited to working professionals, looking for modern, comfortable, smart and safe house share. Good transport links, close to Army HQ, Co-Op, Portway trading estates etc.
Room 1 available (from now) - Large Double room with large built in wardrobes, desk, under bed storage and it's own full Ensuite (Shower, WC, Sink. Large windows with blinds and curtains.
Seeking a professional tenant who is clean, tidy and respectful of others with experience of living in a shared house.
Located in Burghclere Down.
All bills included (including Council Tax) in this warm, cosy house share for working professionals with Fibre broadband, Sky Q.
Tenants will enjoy access to:
- Sky Q including Entertainment Pack
- LED TV in 15ft living room.
- 80Mb Fibre broadband
- Appliances and furnishings throughout including LED lighting. Including tumble dryer.
Location: Burghclere Down, near Floral Way, Andover, Hampshire.
- Modern home (built 2005)
- Large living room
- Enclosed rear garden & shed
- Allocated parking
- Fully inclusive of Bills
Bedrooms: furnished with Luxury Sealy mattresses, cupboards, chest of drawers with lamps throughout.
Your safety is paramount and so rest assured this house has:
- An Electrical Conditioning Report,
- A fire risk assessment which includes wired smoke and CO detectors.
- Gas and boiler are serviced annually,
- Energy Performance Certification.
- Portable Appliance Testing
Living Room: fully equipped, double glazed window + French doors leading to rear garden, Sky Q with Entertainment Pack which includes Box Sets, Blueray player, 42" HD LED Smart TV, 3 & 2 seater leather sofas, dining room table & chairs.
Downstairs Cloakroom / WC.
Communal Bathroom: Rear aspect room, with bath, overhead shower, W. C, basin etc. with plenty of cabinet storage space.
Kitchen: Bosch Dish Washer; Samsung washing machine; tall American style fridge/freezer; Microwave; Breville instant boiling water kettle; fully equipped with kitchenware, plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans, knife block, utensils etc. everything you'd expect. Nothing needed.
First Floor Landing: windows overlooking garden providing plenty of natural light with doors to 4 of the bedrooms and main bathroom.
Rear Garden: Fully enclosed on all sides via panel fencing, gated side access, patio area, raised decked area with pagoda, timber frame shed ideal if you have a bike to store, the remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with various shrub and flower bed borders, external light. The shed also contains a tumble dryer.
Rent: All-inclusive which covers all bills (council tax, gas and electric, water rates, broadband, Sky Q in communal area) as well as weekly cleaner and gardener.
The Landlord ensures that the house is well maintained at all times, and any queries or issues the tenants may have will be addressed in a timely and professional manner.
Landlord: As a member of the National Residential Landlord Association, I pride myself in delivering a quality service to my tenants in this and other properties in the local area. Faults and issues are investigated and resolved promptly ensuring a comfortable living environment for all.
Note: All tenants must undergo full tenancy checks which are performed iaw the National Landlords Association, of which I am a member of, providing further reassurance for those existing and new tenants.
Deposit / Securing a room:
Following viewings and confirmation that you require a room, we request £100 (referred to as a holding deposit) to secure the room. Once the deposit is received, the room will be marked as 'Taken' and further viewings cancelled/not undertaken. You will be provided the application paperwork by email to commence checks etc. and have 2 weeks to complete and return. Should the application be unsuccessful, the deposit will be returned to you. However, should you change your mind at any stage following payment being made, this deposit will be retained and not returned. Prior to move in the remainder of the depost will be due (the £100 will go towards this) and first months' rent.
ALTHOUGH I WILL CONSIDER SMOKERS, SMOKING IS ONLY PERMITTED OUTSIDE, NOT INSIDE THE HOUSE.
- Hexagon Convenience Stores 5 minute walk away on Floral Way. Supermarkets: Asda, Waitrose, Iceland, Sainsburys and Lidl in Town centre 15 / 20 minutes walk to Bridge Street.
- Andover Rail Station: 15 minutes walk
- Walworth Industrial Estate: 3.5 miles drive
- Portway Industrial Estate: 1.8 miles drive
- Nearest towns are: Winchester is 16 miles, Newbury is 18 miles, Basingstoke is 20 miles, Salisbury is 18 miles, Southampton is 26 miles
- Waterloo London direct with Southwest Trains is approximately 1hr 5 minutes regular commuter times.
- House share
- £625 pcm (double/en suite)
£515 pcm(NOW LET)
£515 pcm(NOW LET)
£515 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord