Huge Double Room, Freemantle, All Bills Inc.
-Just painted and carpet cleaned.
- 1min walk from bus stop (into city centre).
- 2min walk from Millbrook train station.
- 20min walk to Southampton central train station.
- Just completely re-decorated and refurbished to a high standard.
- Very friendly atmosphere in the house.
- ALL the bills are paid:
Free wireless fibre optic internet,
Free TV license with TV in the lounge and a TV point in the bedroom.
Free electricity, water, gas, council tax,
Free professional clean of the communal areas every week.
- Looking for professionals between the ages of 18 and 38.
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
- All new kitchen equipment is provided, 2 fridges, 2 freezers and a washing machine.
- Brand new bathroom with shower, bath and storage space.
- New carpets and decoration throughout.
- Brand new furniture including beds and comfy mattresses.
- Plenty of free street parking.
- A communal lounge with TV, sofa and dinning table.
- Non smoking but there is a patio/garden with seating.
- House share
- £470 pcm (double)
- 01 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 31
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord