Short/Long Homely Let- Near Qa/ Dockyard/ Uni
OR WEEK-TO -WEEK
£130 a week. One week notice. £270 returnable deposit
Two double rooms (let separately) for single occupancy in Winchester Rd (PO2) for tidy, full-time working professional people able to provide proof of employment and photo ID. Share with friendly, considerate 48 year-old female owner.
🏠 HOUSE is well maintained, clean and homely terrace, in a quiet road, five minutes walk from numerous supermarkets, takeaways, pubs. USB plug sockets throughout.
Three minutes walk from main bus route into town centre, university and QA Hospital, Sixteen min walk to International Ferry Port and Trafalgar Gate entrance of Dockyard.
- All bills (including Council Tax)
- FAST WI-FI 200 MBPS Virgin fibre mesh network (no WI-FI dead spots)
- Weekly cleaner & cleaning products
- Household products (e. g toilet rolls, hand soap)
Clean, quiet and over look the garden. Comfortable size with a small double bed. There's two chest of drawers, wardrobe, bedside lamp, door hooks. Built in cupboard and shelves (room 2)
EXTRAS IN ROOM
- HD TV
- Chrome cast (stream content direct from smart phone to TV - no aerial)
- Desk & chair
- Clothes airer
- Washing basket
- Radiator towel holder.
- Full length mirror
- Multi plug extension leads
- North End (6 min)
- Dockyard Trafalgar Gate (18 min)
- Ferry Port (17 min)
- City Center (20 min)
- St Mary's Hospital (25mins)
- University (30 minutes).
EASY COMMUTING BY BUS
Three min walk from frequent, fast, direct buses . Door to door journeys to
- QA Hospital (19 min).
- Dockyard Unicorn Gate (20 min)
- City centre (15 min)
- University (25 min)
- Gunwharf (25 min)
- Dockyard Victory Gate (25 min)
- North Harbour (32 min)
EASY COMMUTING BY CAR
Three minute drive to M275. Get to above destinations in 6-10 minutes.
- On-street parking outside house, no permit needed.
- Three, off-street, free car parks six minutes from house.
Ten minutes by bus or twenty minutes walk to Portsmouth & Southsea or Fratton train stations
- Tumble dryer (sensor dry & display)
- Washing machine (electronic display)
- Rotary clothes line in garden
- Home owner doesn't shower in mornings so sharing with only one other
- Bath with thermostatically controlled. shower over
- Shower caddies
- Bathroom cabinet
Fully equipped with oven, hob, microwave, toaster, kettle etc. Quality appliances. Pans and utensils provided..
- Share fridge with one other
- iron and ironing board
- Controlled via Hive Smart thermostat.
- Adjust temperature in your room using radiator thermostatic control.
Well maintained with table and chairs, seating and swing seat, grass, trees
There is a cat who is friendly. There is no cat hair, no litter tray, and no pets smells.
Outside in garden is fine. Vaping no problem.
Please message what date you're looking for a room from, how long a let you are looking for, and a little about yourself..
NOTE rooms also advertised on air b&b so could get booked at any point until deposit put down to hold them
- House share
- £450 pcm (double)
- £450 pcm (double)
- 29 May 2022
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, walking, nature, gigs, singing, good conversation, paddle boarding
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord