Period style house share on the edge of Rake
* Fantastic grounds/garden
* ALL bills are included
* On site Parking
* Only 28 days notice needed if you want to leave.
Heathhmount care home is situated on the edge of Rake offering a grand entrance and period features, within the heart of Hampshire with easy access to A272 and A3. The nearest railway station is Liss offering easy access to London Waterloo and Portsmouth.
£300 - £350 per month. Rooms can be part furnished or unfurnished.
In order to qualify to be a VPS Property Guardian you must meet the following criteria:
* Be earning a minimum annual salary of £16,000.
* You will be required to under go a security check
* Proof of UK/ EU residency (or proof of indefinite right to remain in the UK)
- Flat share
- £350 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent