SO16Nr hospital and Common £495pcm incl bills
PRIVATE LANDLORDS - live out
Small double/large single bedroom with 4ft double bed
The professional houseshare suits someone looking for a'home' rather than just renting a room
It is in great location being just a few mins walk from Southampton Common and a few mins walk to Southampton general hospital and Shirley High St.
There is a Marks and Spencer food store literally just 3 min walk away om Winchester Road
Newly decorated bright room at back of the house overlooking the garden with pocket sprung mattress, a solid double wardrobe, chest drawers and bedside table.
All tenants have additional storage with their own large built in cupboard in attic lounge.
The kitchen was newly fitted 2 years ago so plenty of cupboard storage for each tenant
Fast internet connection
Near Southampton General hospital in residential location in Upper Shirley -
£535 pcm each room inclusive of bills
This includes Council Tax, Gas, electric, Wifi, tv, a fortnightly cleaner plus a gardener, off Winchester Rd, Upper Shirley. (just a 5min walk to Southampton General Hospital and Southampton Common)
The house is furnished to a really good standard throughout and communal areas are:
* Ground floor lounge with leather sofas,
* Attic lounge with large TV and leather sofas
* Magnet kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, integrated fridges, microwave, oven etc,
* bathroom with bath and electric shower,
* private enclosed garden
* brick built storage room also houses chest freezer, tumble dryer and is suitable for storing bikes
Tenants must be strictly non smokers and be able to provide good refs.
We have a brilliant handyman who responds very quickly to any problems that may arise from time to time.
As private landlord managed - no fees payable
- House share
- £495 pcm (single)
- 18 Sep 2022
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 32
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord